The trainings provided by the ARGML
Animal Welfare (Certificate of Competence)
Taking into account the evolution of the regulation in terms of animal welfare, the ARGML, through its training organization DEFI, has set up a training course to obtain the “certificate of competence-protection of animals in the context of their killing”.
The objectives of this training are to :
- know the regulations
- know the procedures that demonstrate and enable good animal care
- to characterize the good practices at the concerned station on the studied species
- prepare for the certificate of competence
Training is offered for the following species category:
- sheep / goats
Food Hygiene and Safety
Working in an industrial context in the food industry requires compliance with the basic rules of hygiene and food safety. The ARGML, through its training organization DEFI, accompanies you to train your teams.
- Understand the importance of hygiene rules
- Know the regulatory context
- Know how to detect and control the risks of contamination and microbial development
- To be able to provide proof of compliance with hygiene rules
Halal news in France and in the World
How many Iftar meals can we prepare and distribute in one day of Ramadan? 2100 meals!!! 🙌
Record beaten🏆: 2100 hot meals of #iftar (breaking of the fast) in one day! prepared and distributed on the eve of the 27th day of the month of #Ramadan, as part of the operation "#ChorbaduCœur"❤️, organized by The Great Mosque of Lyon, in partnership with the...
What is “haram”?
Harām (حرام, harām) is an Arabic adjective that in Islam describes anything that is "forbidden, inviolable, sacred" according to sharia law. In its ambiguity, it corresponds most closely to the concept of taboo in German. The opposite of harām is halāl (حلال), which...
ARGML, 146 Boulevard Pinel 69008 Lyon
+33 (0)4 78 78 18 05
Opening hours (UTC/GMT +1)
Mon – Fri : 9am – 5pm